Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Clothes, clothes, and more clothes!

Some one might cross examine me for buying clothing that I do not wear. Sometimes in a store I will see something cute and I think I have to have that shirt! But some of the time the shirt is not my taste and I would never wear it, but I still buy the shirt because I think it is cute. Most of the time I will buy an item if its on sale. Even though I will not use it.



More times than not, this happens to me especially with shoes. I am not a big fan of flip flops, but I think they are very stylish so I usually buy the pairs I think our cute. I have not worn half of the ones in my closet. Most girls would probably disapprove of that! Now days I do not waste my money.



I have gotten a lot better about choosing what I buy. I am not so wasteful, but if you looked in my closet you would still see some flip flops and sandals I have not worn yet and even some clothing with the tags still on.

1 comment: