Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Reflect of Migrant Mother Photos


These photos were taking during the Great Depression. This women looks rough and has a certain hard and desperate look in her eyes. She is probably trying to figure out how she is going to provide for her children. In the photographs, they are living in a lean-to tent. The tent does not look very supportive.




The poor mother and children are trying to make it by with nothing. If I was one of them, I would be very scared. I would be wondering how I would get my next meal.
In the picture below, there looks like a cooking pan, but the pan has no food and looks dirty.


I really look up to the mother. She seems determined and looks like she has sacrificed everything she has so they can have food. She seems like the kind of women that would not back down from anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment