Tuesday, November 23, 2010

12 Sentence Story

My Dad and I were going outside to play catch, we had smiles painted on our faces, we had gloves in our hands, and we had softball fever. I wanted to keep throwing grounders; dad insisted we move to pop flies. He threw the ball, a torpedo ready to hit its target, right up into the sky. I watched the ball move across the sky, through the summer air, and onto my little nose. I cried and cried and then saw the blood on my hands. Oh no. I hoped that my nose was not broken and that I would not pass out and that mom would not come outside to see the awful scene. If momma isn't happy, then nobody is happy. Rushing towards me, my dad I saw. What do we do now? Well, he lead me inside and checked to see if my nose was broken, and retrieved a towel and some ice, and explained to mom what had happened. Two black eyes that had already swollen up, a purple and blue flat nose that hurt like you wouldn't believe...yes, this was what my face looked like after my little incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment