Thursday, October 21, 2010

Books I would like to read...

The first book I want to read this nine weeks is Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen. This book just looks inviting and I have read one of her books before and it was amazing. Some of the girls in the class said that Lock and Key was an amazing book and that it was really good. Their opinions have definitely convinced me to read Lock and Key.

Another book i want to read is The Truth About Forever also by Sarah Dessen. When I mentioned Lock and Key to Andrea she said that I should also read The Truth About Forever. I needed some more ideas for books and her suggestion inspired me to try and read that book. I am looking forward to reading these books by Sarah Dessen!

The last book I want to read is Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I have read all the other books in the series and I am eager to read Mockingjay. These books are fantastic and thrilling and I love the story they tell. Every time I read books by Suzanne Collins I can't get enough and I want to keep reading.

All these books are in my English classroom. There are many other books that I want to read this nine weeks, but these books are on my top list.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Dessen is a talented writer. You'll notice several of the rhetorical devices we're studying this quarter!

    ReplyDelete