Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reading Reflection

I used to not enjoy reading at all, but now I love to read. You have told us to try and read "non candy reads" but that is hard for me. I enjoy reading books like The Hunger Games and City of Bones, but truer stories I struggle with.

I usually try to read every night or every other night before I go to bed. I have a busy schedule of church, homework and running, so it is hard to read every night. I wish I could read more because I enjoy reading. This nine weeks I am going to read more on the weekends and before I go to bed. Reading before I go to bed won't be hard because reading helps me relax and makes me sleepy.

Last nine weeks I did not read harder texts except for Brave New World. This nine weeks I am going to read some true stories and even some on a harder reading level. I tried to ink my thinking, but it was hard for me to dig deep into the book. I did notice that when I thought and then inked, that it helped me think about the book on a deeper level. Thinking on a deeper level was exciting for me.

This nine weeks I am going to read some true stories and not just candy reads. When I read I will also ink my thinking and think on some deeper levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment