Thursday, October 15, 2009

Book review of Dream by Jeanine Le Ny

Le Ny's Dream caught my attention with her story about the real high school world and all of the drama.
Her style was much the same as other books I have read. The story was easy to follow along and she wrote with enough detail so that i could paint a picture in my head. I like reading books like this because they are easy to follow along and fun to read. This book is girly, but this kind is my favorite.
This book reminds me about my high school life. This book talks about drama and what happens when you keep secrets from your friends. I was able to connect with this book and really relate to what the book was trying to say to me. Books about real life are always good to read because you can really get something out of them.
In this book, three friends are all getting ready for prom. Jordan is running for homecoming, but wondering if she really wants that or her cute boyfriend. Tara is head of the committee and has to make that night perfect, but she needs to find a date all at the same time. Could her secret admirer be that date? Nisha does not even know if she can go to prom because her parents are so strick, and another problem is that she needs to tell them she already has a date. Will the girls get everything done before the big night?
This book is for teenage girls, who like a book about drama and boys! This story is interesting and a page turner.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Natalie:

    I just found your review of my book and I wanted to say THANK YOU! I'm really glad that you liked Once Upon a Prom: DREAM. Hope you like DRESS and DATE too!

    Happy Holidays!

    All the best,
    Jeanine Le Ny

    ReplyDelete