Thursday, March 10, 2011

3rd Quarter Reading List of Books

I read 4 books, the equivalent of 7 books.




  • Along For the Ride 432 pages

  • The Truth About Forever 400 pages

  • I Heart You, You Haunt Me 240 pages

  • Fahrenheit 452 192 pages(the read was harder so counted for 2 books)

My favorite book that I read this quarter was The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. Macy Queen is 16 years old. She is the average bump on a log, with a brainy boyfriend and dull job at the library. Her whole life she has focused on making her mom happy and maintaining a perfect lifestyle. That all changes one summer when her boyfriend Jason leaves for Brain Camp and she bumps into the Wish Catering crew. Delia, Kristy, and Wes help Macy develop into a beautiful butterfly and start living life as she wants it. Along the way, they encounter many adventures and heart to hearts. This book inspired me to move out of my comfort zone and start having fun and doing activities that maybe I wouldn't have tried before. This story has adventure and love all wrapped up into one breath taking book.

1 comment: