Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Arts

There are many different forms of art. For example, there are the fine arts like painting and sculpting, but there is also multimedia and photography. There are many different types of art. I enjoy the fine arts.


At my school you can only take two years of the fine arts. I do not like that because I am taking art II this year and I am only a sophomore. That means that I have two more years in high school with no art classes. Do you think my school should offer another year of art? I do. I might want to have a career in art, but I would have a disadvantage. Lots of kids at my school are taking art II now that still have another year or two left in high school and they too want more art classes. My school has talked about having some more art classes and I hope that plan carries out.


There are many great colleges for the arts, but the best are usually in New York. Here is a link to a good site about New York colleges.


Are you someone who is interested in the arts? Would you like to go to college in New York for art? Well if so then this is a good blog to be reading.

2 comments:

  1. i agree! we do need more art classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you! Students are very limited in certain areas at our school, because although we have the programs, they are not continued more than two years a lot of the time. Especially in areas like the arts.

    ReplyDelete